Counting my blessings, #3
Good morning, here I am again. I hope you enjoyed my earlier post today, about the Magical Relationships. Now, it’s another day so another list of ten things I am grateful for today.
- I am truly grateful for my wife, over and over again, because she takes such good care of me.
- I am truly grateful for my friends, without them I would feel so much more alone and unwanted.
- I am truly grateful for our dog, and it makes me sad knowing she’ll need another surgery… But together we are strong and we will make it through. She takes me out of the house when I just want to curl up and cry… She socialized me on darker days…
- I am truly happy that I have these wonderful blogs and great followers, makes my writing feel more appreciated, makes me feel more blessed.
- I am truly grateful for my mum, who tries so hard to still take care of me when needed. Even in hard times, she always gives her best!
- I am truly happy that my ex and I still are friends, and he is cooking dinner for me and my wife tonight, pancakes! He makes the best! (tummy blessings haha)
- I am truly happy for my e-reader, which gives me plenty of worlds to dive into when the real one lets me down… So many books, so little time… But I love it!
- I am truly happy that Morgaine told me about this book. I am curious where it will lead me and I am taking you with me every step on the road I am following…
- I am truly happy that my weight reached below the 100 kilo again! Meds, eating binges due to depression and body that holds fluids made me heavy… Snacking less, eating better and no more meds. So weight come down please, wanna wear my favorite clothes again (and be truly grateful then as well).
- I am truly happy when there is rain during bed time… I love the sound of the drops falling. Plus, no one is outside to make lots of noise when it rains… Double happiness.
Have a nice day everyone! May it bring you gratefulness and joy.