Counting my blessings, #9
Another day, another blessing…
If only it were that easy. I am finding some difficulties in finding blessings each day, as I seem to be grateful over and over again for the same things. It is hard to find different things. It seems to me I am grateful for so little things and it hurts a bit. I am finding I should and could be grateful for more than the same things. And I am reading about not being allowed to complain, to talk/think negative things, but it is hard.
When you live with mental and physical problems, it is hard to think only positive things. Especially since I am well known to depressions, pain and discomfort. It is really difficult not to think any negative things when your hands release something you thought they were holding, when your back hurts so much you don’t know how to sit, walk, lay down and all… But I am trying to think positive and every positive things that comes through my mind extra, it uses the time I could have spent on a negative thing. To me, that is good!
- I am truly grateful for every extra positive thought that comes through my mind, as it takes away time and energy to spend on negative ones.
- I am truly grateful for my good days, days where I don’t feel depressed, sad and hurtful, because those days I can enjoy my life.
- I am truly grateful for WordPress, as it gives me a place to share whatever I wish to share, it gives me a place for my outings, a place to share my blessings.
- I am grateful for the ability to create photo books online now, as I wish to make one of my journey through “The Magic”. Not sure if I can make it how I want it to become (I already have the outcome in my head, so hoping it is possible).
- I am truly grateful for my clothes, without them I would be naked. It is hard for someone with sensory overload to find clothes that are comfortable, so I am blessed with good clothes.
- I am truly grateful as I am still blessed with dear people in my life, who help and support me, who give me positive thoughts and feelings.
- I am truly grateful for stuffed animals that I have, as they help me decorate the house and they are soooooo cute!
- I am truly grateful that today is a less icky hot day, as much as I love the sun, I love it even more when the air isn’t icky, like today.
- I am truly grateful for USB sticks as they allow me to bring things I like and love with me to other places where there is USB access (like music, photo’s, video…)
- I am truly grateful for our car, without it I would be lost and bound at home. Now we can visit people, go to fun places and travel around.
Thank you all!!!
Thanks again for your interest. I know that today, there is another exercise I should do, but seeing I have an important meeting this afternoon, I might have to postpone it to tomorrow. Then I have more time and I will be more relaxed to sit down and write it all down.
Have a nice day,